Commercial & Municipal Remodeling in Auburn & Worcester County
Commercial projects often have an added challenge over residential applications — attracting business. Capitol Siding Company can work with you to achieve just the right look for your hotel, professional office, medical building, storefront, or just about any business where looking sharp is part of the picture.
Municipal planning can take time. Budget planning cycles, professional designs and sometimes even voters can play a role in the improvement of public spaces. Capitol Siding Company has worked with several town management teams, including the Auburn Town Hall, and is familiar with the special and complex planning cycles associated with these types of projects.
- Auburn Town Hall, Auburn
- Capitol Siding Company, Auburn
- Marriott Residence Inn, Foxborough
- Mercadante Funeral Home, Worcester
- Moran Funeral Home, Worcester
- Northborough Veterinary Clinic, Northborough
- Rutland Town Hall, Rutland
- Spectrum Health Systems, Methuen
- Spectrum Health Systems, Westborough
- Spectrum Health Systems, Weymouth
- Spectrum Health Systems, Worcester
- Webster First Federal Credit Union
WHY CHOOSE US
With 70 years of experience and a real focus on customer satisfaction, you can rely on Capitol Siding for your next project. We provide professional installation services for siding, roofing, gutters and replacement windows.
- Financial Responsibility to Our Clients
- Superior Quality and Craftsmanship
- Quality and Value
- Highest Standards in the Industry
- On Time and on Budget
- Real Focus on Customer Satisfaction
Please note that links to our suppliers and others are provided on this website as a courtesy to our customers. Capitol Siding Company is not responsible for the information contained on those websites.